Father's Day Sale_BUY ONE GET ONE 50% OFF, Code: F50_ Free Shipping
3 Reasons Why
1. The origin of the mood ringThere are two different theories about the historical origin of the mood ring.
The first is that the world's first mood ring was made by Josh Reynolds and Maris Ambats in 1975. They created a mood ring by combining liquid crystal and quartz stone into an actual ring.
Another theory is that the jeweler Marvin Wernick accidentally discovered it in the late 1960s when he made an emergency call with a friend who happened to be a doctor. The doctor used a strip of thermogenic material on a young boy's forehead to check his body temperature, which gave jeweler Wernick the idea of creating a mood ring.
Although the most definite origin time cannot be verified, the mood ring formed the first fashion trend in the 70s and made a comeback in the 90s. It is indeed an enduring existence in the fashion industry, and its popularity remains unchanged until now.
2. Advantages of AURORA PROMISE.Why choose AURORA PROMISE?
(1)We have the most complete style of mood rings and necklaces in the entire network.
(2) We promise that all accessories are made of 925 sterling silver, and can be guaranteed for life.
(3) We have strong back-end support, and we will receive your request as soon as possible and give a solution.
(4) In order to ensure the quality of each ring or necklace, all orders are made by the factory after the customer places the order. Make sure that all customers have high-quality products.
3. Treasure valueWhy can an unlimited sale of jewelry be said to have collection value?
Because our mood ring can maintain the color change effect for a long time as long as it is properly protected. We will remove some products from the shelves every once in a while. The product in your hand is likely to become the only mood ring of this style in the world.
How to save them?
First of all, our gems have chemicals on them and they are very afraid of water, so do not let them touch water at any time (rain and snow should also be avoided). Secondly, because the material of the ring is made of 925 sterling silver, silver will have a slight chemical change in oxygen, so try to store it in a storage box when you are not wearing it.